Wheeeee! from Lenae Ross on Vimeo.
Isn't it great?! Gabriel spent the entire morning barreling down the driveway while Ben and his cousins cheered him on. I love his enthusiasm and his joy. I love his sweet little-boy voice: "Wheeeee!"
Back in September's folder, I stumbled across this glimpse of Eli at almost 6 months old, revelling in the fabulousness that is a Jumperoo. Look at those chubby little legs! Now they're toddling around from sofa to sofa and climbing on top of all sorts of things.
In a few weeks, we'll celebrate the one-year mark since this little guy joined our family. Has it really been that long already? The baby who used to lie serenely in his bath seat, smiling while we washed him, now splashes and throws toys as well as his older brother.

Last spring, this boy was still in diapers! Today, he wants a say in which pair of underwear he's wearing for the day ("Mama, no choo choo's! Elmo undies!")
Memo to my kids: You can stop growing up now.
Back in September's folder, I stumbled across this glimpse of Eli at almost 6 months old, revelling in the fabulousness that is a Jumperoo. Look at those chubby little legs! Now they're toddling around from sofa to sofa and climbing on top of all sorts of things.
In a few weeks, we'll celebrate the one-year mark since this little guy joined our family. Has it really been that long already? The baby who used to lie serenely in his bath seat, smiling while we washed him, now splashes and throws toys as well as his older brother.
Last spring, this boy was still in diapers! Today, he wants a say in which pair of underwear he's wearing for the day ("Mama, no choo choo's! Elmo undies!")
Memo to my kids: You can stop growing up now.
2 comments:
YAY!!! I loved the videos! Weeee! SOOO Cute!
Cute kids! I can't go back through old photos without crying, so I don't do it that often. They grow up so fast.
Post a Comment