Has everyone heard of blurb.com? Aside from helping the average Joe self-publish any kind of book he desires, they also make it spiffy and easy to turn your BLOG into a BOOK. Sweet, yeah? We thought it'd be a great Christmas gift for the grandparents and a rad coffee table book for our own house. The costs are reasonable, the software is dummy-proof, and look at the result! We're fans.

4 comments:
That is really cool. The only thing is that about 6 weeks ago, they stopped supporting blogger as a blogging platform. When did you download your blog onto booksmart? I downloaded mine at my parents house and spent 12 hours making it really cool and then my mom's computer crashed and I lost it. By the time I tried downloading it again, blurb had stopped supporting blogger. Sad day it was.
Hm, that's weird, Jessica... I did my book two weeks ago. I just tried it again, and it allowed me to access both my blogs (and blogger is still listed on the dropdown menu of blogging platforms). I know they have an upgraded version of the software... could that be it? Hope you're able to figure it out!
ha ha--Jessica, that sucks! And Lenae--that is AMAZING! The pictures that you showed on your blog were soooooooooo great of the book. it's like a real family journal that awesome to read. Seroiusly, coolest news ever! How long did that take you to make and ship?
I did it all in one night.. probably took me 4 or so hours. I ordered 3 copies of the same book; one shipped out 5 days after I ordered it! So it's pretty speedy. I really loved putting it together! I've tried scrapbooking in the past but it's just not my thing. Computer stuff, though, is right up my alley! I can't wait for the kids to get older and be able to read it.
Post a Comment