
I like this guy. I like him so much, I love him... like crazy!
Aside from his very attractive exterior (look at those freckles! The boyish smile!), he's got a great big heart that melts mine every day with all the selflessness, generosity, leadership, and love it exudes. He's in love with our boys and pours hours into hanging out with them and making sure they know that Dada's there for them no matter what. He lets Mama sleep in all the time. And he doesn't complain when the dog rolls around in poop; he just hustles that pooch into the bathroom and gives him a good scrub down.
I could fill pages with all my ramblings about how amazing Ben is, this aficionado of all things peanut butter, of the vast greatness of Jars of Clay, of not panicking even though your wife is losing it right next to you.
---
Main Entry:
AWE·SOME
Pronunciation:
\ˈȯ-səm\
Function:
noun/adjective
Date:
1598
1:Benjamin Ross [extremely handsome husband of Lenae]
2: expressive of awe [awesome tribute]
3: a- inspiring awe [an awesome task]; b- terrific , extraordinary [had an awesome time]
— awe·some·ly adverb
1 comment:
Hey Lenae...you a bit smitten with Ben are you? Sounds like you got it bad.
However he is a Ross and that in its self states volumes.
Papaw Ross
Post a Comment