
- I love how Gabriel yells "Choo choo!" so excitedly when we get to Barnes and Noble and goes tearing through the store towards the kids' section where the train set is. I love that he isn't concerned with how difficult it is to try running after him with Eli strapped to me. I love how he doesn't get angry when other kids steal the trains he's playing with; instead, his big brown eyes glaze over with a sensitive, fleeting hurt.... And then he starts playing with something else. And I LOVE that we got a sweet train set from Target (on sale, people!) for him as a Christmas present. He's going to freak.
- I love that right now, Eli thinks I'm the most beautiful, fabulous, best-smelling person in the whole world. I love that no one can make those dimples appear as much as I can. I love how he absent-mindedly plays with my hair... until he starts pulling it. I love how we tried to get him to fall asleep with us last night but had to give up after 30 minutes of him squawking excitedly and kicking us in the face.
- I love that I got to go on a date tonight with my yummy husband. I love how it's still thrilling to hold hands. I love that even when he insists that he's full, he ends up eating the majority of the popcorn. I love how he rubs his face obsessively when he's focusing on things and doesn't even realize it until I nudge him and whisper to leave his poor head alone.
- Ah.... I just love them all. It's a good life.
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:2
No comments:
Post a Comment