1. My blueprint for success includes loving God with all my heart, soul, and strength, and loving my fam and friends 'til they can't take it anymore!2. Some random, generic piece of chocolate (Halloween straggler) was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used is mmm, I really don't do facial moisturizers.
4. Raw conversations with best friends rock my world.
5. I’d like to tell you about the amazing spiritual growth I've had lately. Oh, and about the secret, awesome gift I'm making for a friend's daughter for Christmas!
6. Passion is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my bambinos! Gabriel and I are going to do a little finger painting, a little Play-Doh'ing, and a little VeggieTale'ing. And Eli... I'm going to see if I can manage to hug and kiss him for 3 consecutive hours, while doing all of the above.
Things I'm loving right now:
- Photography blogs. I love love LOVE them. People with an eye for a scene and mad skills with Photoshop make my heart sing.
- Mountain Dew: My worst enemy, my best friend.
- The candles in my hallway. I light them every night and feel like I'm a queen in a castle.
- Yummy fall food. Tonight, I'm making White Chocolate Pumpkin bread! Mm, I can smell it already... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment