So, um, I never win anything. Ever. (Okay, unless you count the Weird Al Yankovic tickets I won in the 8th grade, which was such a miserable experience that I don't really count that as a win.) Annnnnyhoo, I digress- Dear friends, a picture I submitted has been selected as a finalist over at the 5 Minutes For Mom Sleeping Angel Photo Contest!!!The winner gets this bedroom set:
So please, VOTE VOTE VOTE for
the picture (#6- Just Lenae)!
It's about 1/3 of the way down on the page. And get your friends to
vote too. If we band together, my horrible winning record can be
changed forever! Ooo, and it will get you all revved up for
November 4th. So go- go now!
Thanks, love you all!
1 comment:
Hey! So glad you liked my post; John Piper is fantastic!!
I just voted for you and posted a request for everyone on my Facebook to vote for you, too! :) Hope you win! That reminded me that I desperately need to take some naptime photos of my kids - I have NONE!!! :)
Post a Comment