This picture really needs no words. My dear son, it sums you up.You. Are. Crazy. But in an endearing sort of way. Besides, you
have two crazy parents, so there was really no avoiding you
ending up this way.
And hey, after months of me imploring you to use yourutensils, you finally gave in! You even pose mid-meal for
some seriously awesome Hallmark moments.
Dada's your best bud. I won't lie- I'm jealous sometimes.I know I'm not into digging around in the dirt with sticks, but
come on, I'm pretty good at helping you color, right?
Plus, I'm pretty handy around the kitchen, and Iknow you agree after our baking session yesterday
morning. By the way, kid: Next time, let's stick to a taste
or two of the dough (instead of dozen) so I don't spend the
rest of the day wondering if salmonella is wreaking its way
through your digestive tract.


No comments:
Post a Comment