- I was a very mean little girl until I was about 12. I competed with a girl named Jessica to see who could get the best grades until we were in 5th grade. One day, our class exchanged packets that we'd filled out on how to properly use abbreviations. I remember being positively giddy because she had forgotten to put periods at the end of each abbreviation. I marked all 50 answers wrong. She cried.
- When I was growing up, I wanted to be a teacher, writer, doctor, and detective.
- In high school, I embarrassed my brother because I'd often pay for things completely in dimes and nickels.
- During my senior year, I worked at video rental store. I watched the original Star Wars trilogy, The Prince of Egypt, and A Walk To Remember so often during my shift that people complained. My boss forbade me to play them on the store TVs.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Under-age Lenae.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You were so cute!
Post a Comment