Gabriel's Grandma Sherry sent him an adorable Ohio State outfit,with the family name emblazoned on the back! It fits him like a glove
and he looks super cute in it :)
Ben's got Gabriel learning early how to treat ladies... I was cookingdinner when my son appeared in the kitchen and presented me with
some flowers from the yard. (I was so happy that I cried a little...
How about that for a mushball!)
About a month back, we decided every Wednesdaymorning would be Family Outing day. The weather's been
gorgeous here, so we've been hitting the park A LOT, but today
we splurged ($2... Kid's breaking the bank!) and met up with our friend
Bryant and his little boy McKennon at Jump City. Gabriel's all about
balls right now, so this mini-basketball attraction had him occupied for
quite awhile.
All in all, it's the same old thing around the Ross household these days. Things have been gloriously mellow despite the regular busyness of life, and we're trying to savor the semi-quiet before Eli makes his appearance ;) Ben and I rate pretty low on the patience scale, though, so all quietness-savoring aside, we're ready to meet the little guy already!
No comments:
Post a Comment